Lucas Moura #7 Brazil vs France International 09.06.2013
Bid and win a goalscoring Brazil #7 shirt worn by Lucas Moura vs France, played on 09.06.2013. Brazil won 3-0 and Lucas Moura scored the last goal of the game on a penalty. Oscar and Hernanes got the two first goals for Brazil, all goals taking place in the second half.
Lucas Moura is for most people remembered for his miracle second half hattrick vs Ajax Amsterdam in Champions League semifinal, taking Tottenham Hotspurs to the Champions League final where they lost to Liverpool FC.
Lucas Moura went back to his childhood club Sao Paolo this summer of 2023 after more than 300 career games for Paris SG and Tottenham Hotspurs from 2013-2023 and 35 games for Brazil in which he scored a goal vs France in this very Seleção shirt.
Shirt features and condition:
- Match worn Lucas Moura #7 Brazil shirt vs France 09.06.2013
- Unwashed with dirty spots around both shoulders
- Brazil home shirt, short sleeves
- Brazil badge on left sleeve.
- 4x World Cup winner stars. Brasil below.
- Nike shirt sponsor on right chest
- Correct inside Nike drifit labels
- Shirt number #7
- The shirt was made available to the player on the day and is worn/dirty
Provenance: From former Brazil kitroom staff. COA provided