Marco van Basten #9 AC Milan Serie A 1990/91
Incredible Marco van Basten #9 AC Milan white away shirt from the Serie A 1990/91 season. Marco van Basten is known by all football lovers as a AC Milan and Holland legend, winnings the Scudetto and European Cup multiple times with AC Milan and UEFA Euro with Holland in 1988 scoring a stunning goal vs USSR in the final. He is known for being a part of the dutch trio at AC Milan (also featuring Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard) in the late 1980’s early 1990’s era where AC Milan won pretty much everything there was to win.
Marco van Basten scored 128 goals in 133 games for Ajax Amsterdam from 1981 – 1987. He then transferred to AC Milan and scored 90 goals in 147 games for AC Milan from 1987 – 1995. For Holland he scored 24 goals in 58 games with the most memorable goal being the 2-0 goal from an impossible angle against the best goalkeeper Rinat Dasajev in the UEFA Euro 1988 final vs USSR. What a player he was!
Shirt features and condition:
- Marco van Basten #9 AC Milan 1990/91 shirt
- Clear signs on matchworn wear. See photos
- AC Milan white away, short sleeves
- European Cup trophy on left chest. Please notice that it is a big cup/trophy that was only available to players
- Scudetto star on left chest
- Adidas shirt make
- Mediolanum sponsor
- #9 measurements spot on!
- Neck label correct
- Correct adidas neck label