Matchworn Andrey Shevchenko #7 AC Milan 1999 Centenary
A rare and popular Andrey Shevchenko #7 AC Milan Centenary shirt (1899-1999). Matchworn in Serie A season 1999/2000 by the one and only AC Milan legend and Ballon d’Or winner Andrey Shevchenko. AC Milan started wearing this shirt from September 1999 onwards for the 1999-2000 season. An outstanding collectors item for any true and passionate Andrey Shevchenko and AC Milan fan!
Shirt features and condition:
- Special feature: Neck label has five digit number below ‘MADE IN ITALY FAIT EN ITALIE 15715‘.
- Matchworn Andrey Shevchenko #7 AC Milan centenary shirt
- AC Milan home shirt, long sleeves
- Embroidered AC Milan emblem and Scudetto star on chest (replicas are sewn)
- Rare embroidered AC Milan 1899/99 Centenary patch on left sleeve
- Serie A Calcio patch on right sleeve
- Adidas shirt sponsor
- Opel sponsor
- Shirt number #7
- Equipment tag lower left. (Climate tag on replicas)
See photos for more details.