Signed! Zico #10 Flamengo Campeonato Brasileiro Série A 1986-87
Get yourself a signed popular Zico #10 Flamengo shirt from the 1986-87 season. The Brazilian legend scored a total of 393 goals in 581 matches for Flamengo during two spells from 1971-83 and again 1985-89 after a short visit to Italy.
He is widely considered as one of the very best and most creative attacking players in world football history.
Shirt features and condition:
- The red and black striped short sleeve jersey has a red collar and sleeve cuffs
- The Flamengo team logo is present on the left chest area and the Adidas logo is present on the right chest area
- “LUBRAX,” the team sponsor, is painted across the front in white lettering
- “LUBRAX” and the number “10” are featured on the back of the jersey in white lettering
- Made in Brazil
- The shirt was made available to the player and is either worn/washed or issued
Provenance: Former Brazil kitroom staff. COA provided