Andrew Robertson #26 Liverpool FC shirt vs Man City FA Community Shield 04.08.2019
Liverpool FC shirts are in high demand after winning Champions League 2018/19 and Premier League 2019/20! One of the keys to Liverpool’s recent success have been the quality of fullbacks and how many goals and assist they have mounted together.
This shirt is from Liverpool’s ever present left back Andrew Robertson #26 and is from the game vs Man City from the FA Community Shield 2019/20 season, played on 04.08.2019 – first game and real test of the new season. Manchester City beat Liverpool FC to the trophy winning 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 draw in ordinary time.
Liverpool FC went on to win the Premier League 2019/20 for the first time in +30 years in this very New balance shirt model!
Shirt features and condition:
- Andrew Robertson #26 Liverpool FC Community Shield shirt
- Liverpool home shirt, short sleeves
- Liverpool FC crest on left chest
- FA Community Shield patch on right sleeve
- Western Union sponsor on left sleeve
- New Balance shirt make – Elite only available to players
- Standard Chartered sponsor
- Shirt number #26
- Inside shirt labels and codes correct
- The shirt was made available to the player and is either worn or issued
Provenance: Liverpool FC kitroom staff. See photos of selected shirt bunch received by Footyhammer. COA provided