Fernando Torres #9 Spain vs Belgium World Cup Qualifier 08.08.2005
Bid and win this amazing goalscoring Fernando Torres #9 white Spain away shirt worn vs Belgium on 08.08.2005, played at King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels. Fernando Torres scored both goals on the night in a 2-0 away win!
Fernando Torres, nicknamed El Niño (‘The Kid’), played 578 games and scored 200 goals in his career. He started our at Atletico Madrid, his beloved childhood club, before moving to Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC and AC Milan. He finished his playing career in Japan with Sagan Tosu.
What a player señor Torres was before injuries took over the best of his footballing abilities, speed and power. Fernando Torres has played 110 times for his country and he is third-highest goal scorer of all-time with 38 goals, only behind legendary players, David Villa (59) and Raúl (44). With the Spanish nation team he participated in all major tournaments from 2004 – 2014: UEFA Euro 2004 in Portugal, FIFA World Cup 2006 in Germany, Euro 2008 in Austria – Switzerland, 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Euro 2012 in Poland –Ukraine, and finally the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Spain won three tournaments in a row from 2008 to 2012, with Torres scoring in the finals of both Euro 2008 and Euro 2012. He scored the winning goal in the 2008 European Championship, and won the Golden Boot for highest goal scorer in 2012.
Shirt features and condition:
- Fernando Torres #9 Spain shirt vs Belgium, 2 goals by El Niño!
- Spain white away shirt, long sleeves
- Spanish emblem and ‘España’ written on top
- Euro 2006 Germany patch on right sleeve
- Spain flag at end of left sleeve
- Adidas shirt make. Adidas three lines Spanish red and yellow colors
- Shirt #9 on center chest
- Correct inside label and code
- Correct shirt size and neck information
- The shirt was made available to the player on the day and is either worn/washed or issued
Provenance: Former San Siro Museum. COA provided