Francesco Totti #10 AS Roma Serie A 2012-13
A special AS Roma white away Francesco Totti #10 shirt from beginning of 2012-13 season, made in Albania. AS Roma captain Francesco Totti played 37 games and scored 12 goals in Serie A in the season 2012-13.
Totti is well known for being a one club man, playing his entire professional football career with AS Roma. Francesco Totti scored 250 goals in 619 games for AS Roma between 1993 – 2007. He famously won the Scudetto in season 2000-01 under manager Fabio Capello, but also had huge success with Italy winning the World Cup in 2006.
Shirt features and condition:
- Francesco Totti #10 AS Roma shirt
- AS Roma white away shirt, long sleeves
- AS Roma emblem on left upper chest
- Serie A patch on right sleeve
- Kappa shirt make
- Wind sponsor
- Shirt number #10
- Made in Albania
- 90% Polyamide 10% Lycra
- The shirt was made available to the player and is either worn/washed or issued
Provenance: Player swap. COA provided