Matchworn Brian Laudrup #11 vs Sweden 1992 European Champions
Brian Laudrup #11 matchworn shirt vs Sweden in second group game vs Euro 1992 host Sweden. Sweden won the game 1-0 from a goal in 58th minute by Thomas Brolin and left Denmark with a mountain to clime in their final group game vs France and no other than Eric Cantona and Jean Pierre Papin, managed by Michel Platini.
A unwritten fairytale story by Hans Christian Andersen is for sure what we witnessed in 1992 when Denmark against all odds won the European Championship without even having qualified for the tournament.
Brian Laudrup and Peter Schmeichel are two of the most recognizable faces to remember from the European Championship 1992 Denmark squad and performances and this iconic European Championship winning matchworn shirt is not only Danish history but a fantastic priceless museum piece.
Shirt features and condition:
- Brian Laudrup #11 Denmark European Championship 1992
- Matchworn in the European Championship vs Sweden played on 14.06.1992 at Råsunda Stadium, Solna
- Denmark home shirt, short sleeves
- Denmark crest on left chest
- Hummel shirt make on top right chest
- Shirt number #11
- Inside labels correct
Provenance: Player swap after fulltime whistle.