Signed by squad! Lionel Messi #10 vs Paris SG Champions League Quarter Finals 02.04.2013
Get your hands on a very memorable Lionel Messi #10 away match shirt from the Champions League quarter final first leg match vs Paris SG, played on 02.04.2013 at Parc des Princes, Paris. Leo Messi scored the first goal in a 2-2 draw against David Beckham, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and more superstar players at Paris SG. FC Barcelona would progress to the semi finals after a 1-1 draw at Camp Nou in the second leg. Messi scored a breathtaking 60 goals! in 20102/13 season as FC Barcelona won the La Liga title and made the semi finals in Champions League and Cope del Rey.
This shirt is signed by the entire match day squad and was gifted to Camp Nou Charity.
Shirt features and condition:
- Match shirt Lionel Messi #10 shirt
- FC Barcelona orange/yellow away shirt, short sleeves
- Barcelona emblem on left chest
- Champions League patch on right sleeve
- Champions League UEFA Respect patch on left sleeve
- Nike shirt sponsor
- Qatar Foundation sponsor
- Shirt number #10
- Correct inside Nike size, neck and wash labels
- Authentic Label #059658617 only available to players
- Nike ‘Designed to the exact specifications of championship athletes’
- Signed by entire FC Barcelona matchday squad
- Mes que un club DRI-FIT
See photos for more details.
Provenance: Camp Nou Charity.