Matchworn Ronaldo #9 Real Madrid 2004/05
Matchworn (The Real) Ronaldo #9 Real Madrid home shirt from pre-season 2004/05. Ballon d’Or winner 1997 (Inter) and 2002 (Real Madrid) Ronaldo also known as R9 and Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima was a prolific goalscorer for Real Madrid with 127 appearances scoring 83 times! He also won the World Cup twice with Brazil first in 1994 and second in 2002 whilst being a losing finalist in France 1998.
Shirt features and condition:
- Matchworn Ronaldo #9 preseason shirt season 2004/05
- Real Madrid home shirt, short sleeves
- Real Madrid crest on left chest
- Adidas shirt make on right chest
- Siemens Mobile shirt sponsor
- Shirt number #9
- Correct neck and inside shirt labels
Provenance: Highly respected auction house.