Matchworn Roberto Donadoni #7 vs Inter Serie A 19.11.1989 Derby della Madonnina
Roby Donadoni played for AC Milan for 10 years from 1986 – 1996 and was a technically hard working Italian goalscoring midfielder.
This is an amazing Roberto Donadoni #7 AC Milan home shirt vs Inter in the Derby della Madonnina, played at San Siro on 19.11.1989. AC Milan won the match 3-0 from goals scored by Marco van Basten, Diego Fuser and Daniele Massaro.
This was one of the most successful seasons in AC Milan history lifting 3/5 possible trophies; the European Cup, European Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup and finished 2nd in Coppa Italia and Serie A, 2 pts after Diego Maradona’s Napoli.
Shirt features and condition:
- Matchworn Roberto Donadoni #7 AC Milan shirt vs Bari played on 13.01.1991
- AC Milan home shirt, long sleeves
- Smaller European Cup Winners Trophy (only ever used in this match!) and Scudetto star on left chest
- Kappa shirt sponsor on right chest
- Mediolanum sponsor
- Shirt number #7
- Kappa inside label. Size XL
Provenance: Former AC Milan Team Manager and Director.