Signed! Andrey Shevchenko #7 AC Milan Serie A 2000/01
Make space in your man cave or inform your partner that you have lost your wallet in Las Vegas!
This is your unique chance to get a very rare black away shirt from Serie A season 2000/01 signed by the one and only AC Milan Ballon D’or winner Andrey Shevchenko. The shirt is from the beginning of the season and personally signed by the incredible AC Milan & Ukraine legend Andrey Shevchenko!
During his initial six years with Milan, Shevchenko played 296 matches during which he scored an impressive 173 goals. He also won the Serie A, Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, Supercoppa Italiana, and Coppa Italia. He shared this success with other big stars such as Paolo Maldini and Dida.
Aside from being an AC Milan legend, Shevchenko was also a prominent figure on the Ukrainian national team. He made 111 appearances for his country and scored 48 times. After his professional career, he would go on to coach the Ukrainian national team before managing Italian side Genoa for two years.
Shirt features and condition:
- Andrey Shevchenko black third away AC Milan shirt long sleeves
- Personally signed by Andrey Shevchenko!
- Photo of label equipment inside proving originality, only available to players
- AC Milan black third kit, long sleeves
- Liga Calcio Serie A patch on right sleeve
- Champions League x5 winners patch on left sleeve
- Adidas shirt make
- Opel sponsor rarely not in flock but applied like Champions League shirts
- Shirt number #7 signed
- Correct inside neck label
- The shirt was made available to the player and is either worn/washed or issued. Likely issue
Provenance: Former San Siro Museum Milano. COA provided