Match worn AC Milan shirt worn by captain Franco Baresi 1983/84
Bid and win this rare match worn AC Milan home shirt #6 worn by the one and only AC Milan legend Franco Baresi in the 1983/84 season. To our knowledge players only had a very few amount of shirts per season. It is very likely this shirt was worn in various AC Milan games in 1983/84 by Franco Baresi. Special feature: See images of C-CTR and cut NR washing label from inside shirt.
Franco Baresi spend his entire 20 years footballing career with AC Milan, captaining the club for 15 years! He is considered one of the absolute greatest defenders of all-time and was ranked 19th in World Soccer magazine list of the 100 greatest players of the 20th century.
At AC Milan, he won:
- 3x European Cups/Champions League titles
- 6x Serie A titles
- 4x Supercoppa Italiana titles
- 2x European Super Cups
- 2x Club World Cups/Intercontinental Cups.
With Italy he was in the squad that won World Cup 1982. He was captain of Italy 1994 World Cup squad that lost the world cup final to Brazil on penalties. Franco Baresi (and Roberto Baggio) missed a penalty. At Euro 1980 and 1988 Italy reached the semi finals on each occasion. What a player and captain!
Shirt features and condition:
- Match worn by Franco Baresi
- AC Milan red and black home kit
- Clear signs of match wear, see images
- Inside ‘C – CTR’ showing. ‘NR’ washing label cut
- Embroidered Scudetto star on chest (10 Scudettos)
- No sleeve patches
- Long sleeves
- NR – Nicola Raccluglia shirt make
- Cuore sponsor
- Shirt number #6
See photos for more details.
Provenance: Well known former football museum. (Buyer will get full information)
The final Footyhammer price is subject to Buyers Premium.