Matchworn Cristiano Ronaldo #7 shirt vs AC Milan Serie A played on 07.07.2020!
Ballon d’Or extraordinare! This is a very rare and exclusive matchworn Cristiano Ronaldo #7 Juventus shirt from the Serie A game AC Milan 4-2 Juventus, played at San Siro on 07.07.2020. The shirt was worn in the second half of the game. Juventus went two goals up, second goal scored by Cristiano Ronaldo #7 before AC Milan made an incredible comeback to win the Serie A game 4-2.
Shirt features and condition:
- An exclusive matchworn shirt by the one and only CR7!
- Shirt still smells of Cristiano Ronaldo’s sweat after game!
- Cristiano Ronaldo is a 5x Ballon d’Or winner!
- Shirt has clear dirty spots showing matchworn wear
- Goalscoring shirt matchworn by Cristiano Ronaldo in the second half of the game AC Milan 4-2 Juventus, played on 07.07.2020
- Juventus crest and 3x Scudetto stars on left chest
- Adidas and latest Scudetto Italy flag on right chest
- Detailed photos of matchworn shirt showing exact match to game photos. Pink line details in particular.
- Jeep club sponsor
- Shirt number #7
Provenance: Personal gift from CR7 himself after match ended.