Rare! Divock Origi #27 Liverpool FC Club World Cup 2019/20. Champions!
A rare Liverpool FC Club World Club shirt! This Liverpool FC Divock Origi #27 white away shirt is from the FIFA Club World Cup 2020/21 – the very first one that Liverpool have ever won! The shirt was prepared for Divock Origi but not used as Liverpool played all FIFA Club World Cup games in the red home shirt. Liverpool FC won FIFA Club World Cup for the first time in history beating Flamengo 1-0 in the final after extra time. The match was played at the Khalifa International Stadium in Doha on 21 December 2019.
Shirt features and condition:
- Rare! Divock Origi #27 Liverpool FC FIFA Club World Cup shirt
- Liverpool white away shirt, short sleeves
- Liverpool FC crest on left chest
- FIFA Living Football patch left sleeve
- FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019 patch on right sleeve
- New Balance shirt make
- Standard Chartered sponsor
- Shirt number #27
- Shirt size L correct
- Correct inside shirt label and New Balance Elite number
Provenance: Liverpool FC.