Signed Paolo Maldini #3 AC Milan white away shirt from 1994/95 season
An incredibly rare signed Paolo Maldini #3 AC Milan white away shirt from Serie A 1994/95 season. This particular model was only worn by Paolo Maldini in three away games in 1994/95 season and is a rarity amongst all Paolo Maldini shirt and memorabilia collectors! Paolo Maldini only wore this 1994/95 away shirt with long sleeves vs Torino, Foggia and Genoa away. The shirt is personally signed by Paolo Maldini making it even more a one of a kind shirt!
Shirt features and condition:
- Rare! Paolo Maldini #3 AC Milan shirt 1994/95
- Personally signed by Paolo Maldini on #3
- Lotto Milan A.C. emblem and Made in Italy neck label
- Clear signs of matchworn wear
- Rare 1994/95 AC Milan white away shirt, long sleeves
- Embroidered Italy badge and Scudetto star on left chest side
- Lotto shirt make on right chest side
- Opel sponsor and logo below middle chest
- Shirt number #3
- Equipment tag lower left. (Climate tag on replicas)
See photos for more details.
Provenance: Former San Siro Museum.