Matchworn Paolo Maldini #3 vs PSV Champions League 26.04.2005
A massive Paolo Maldini #3 AC Milan Champions League semi final home shirt worn vs PSV Eindhoven on 26.04.2005, played at San Siro. AC Milan won the game 2-0 from goals scored by Andrey Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson. This shirt is a must have for any serious collectors and fans of Paolo Maldini and AC Milan.
Paolo Maldini is considered to have been one of the greatest defenders of all time, and has been described as “an icon and gentleman of the game”. He was known for his calm and composed manner on the pitch, as well as his ability to read the game, preferring elegance and intelligence to physicality and aggression when defending; regarded as a correct player, known for his discipline on the pitch, he only received three red cards throughout his entire career.
Shirt features and condition:
- Matchworn Paolo Maldini #3 AC Milan shirt
- Many clear signs of matchworn wear
- AC Milan home shirt, short sleeves
- AC Milan emblem and Scudetto star on left chest
- Champions League 6x winners on left sleeve
- Champions League patch on right sleeve
- Adidas shirt sponsor
- Opel club sponsor
- Shirt number #3 in popular gold color
- Inside labels correct
See photos for more details.