Unwashed Roberto Firmino #9 Liverpool FC match worn hattrick shirt vs Arsenal Premier League 19.12.2018
What a player and what a game! A match worn Roberto Firmino hattrick with a cheeky ‘no look goal’ and get’s himself a hattrick ball and a very dirty shirt to go home on, clearly seen in photos. Liverpool FC outclassed Arsenal 5-1 at Anfield, played on 29.12.2018.
Liverpool FC had an amazing season winning the Champions League and coming 2nd in Premier League only 1 point behind Manchester City, despite only losing one game in the entire Premier League season.
From 2015-2023 Roberto Firmino played 256 games and scored 82 goals. He is one of the longest serving players at the club surpassed only by Jordan Henderson.
Bid and win a part of Liverpool FC history and get yourself a Roberto Firmino match worn, hattrick scoring Liverpool FC dirty and smelly shirt.
Shirt features and condition:
- Match worn Roberto Firmino #9 Liverpool FC shirt vs Arsenal 19.12.2008
- Clear signs of match worn wear. Front and back of shirt extremely dirty
- First half shirt with black armband. Second half shirt without
- Liverpool FC home shirt, short sleeves
- New Balance shirt sponsor
- Standard Chartered sponsor
- Shirt number #9
- The shirt was made available to the player and is worn/dirty
Provenance: Liverpool FC kitroom staff. See photos of example shirt bunch received by Footyhammer. COA provided