Matchworn Alessandro Costacurta #13 AC Milan Serie A 1989/90
This is a matchworn AC Milan Alessandro Billy Costacurta #13 home shirt from the Serie A season 1989/90. One of the most successful seasons in AC Milan history lifting 3/5 possible trophies; the European Cup, European Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup and finished 2nd in Coppa Italia and Serie A, 2 pts after Diego Maradona’s Napoli.
Shirt features and condition:
- Matchworn Alessandro Costacurta #13 AC Milan from Serie A 1989/90
- AC Milan home shirt, long sleeves
- Clear signs of matchworn wear
- Champions crest and Scudetto star left chest
- Kappa shirt make on right chest
- Shirt number #13
Provenance: Former AC Milan Team Manager and Director.