Matchworn Ricardo Kaká #22 vs Genoa Serie A 07.04.2014
This dirty matchworn Ricardo Kaká #22 shirt comes directly from the pitch-side after the game finished. AC Milan won the away game beating Genoa 2-1.
Ricardo Kaká (444 votes) beat Cristiano Ronaldo (277 votes) and Lionel Messi (255 votes) to the Ballon D’or title and trophy in 2007 after guiding AC Milan to Champions League glory. Kaká was the last player to win the Ballon D’or outside Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo until Luca Modric in 2018. Kaká was the fourth Brazilian (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo) and the 6th AC Milan player (Gianni Rivera, Ruud Gullit, Marco van Basten, George Weah and Andriy Shevchenko) to have won the award!
He made more than 300 appearances for AC Milan over two spells with the club. He came to Milan in 2003 from his boyhood club São Paulo.
Kaká was a massive success in Milan and in 2009 Real Madrid went all in on acquiring his services. This resulted in a €67 million fee being paid to Milan.
He spent four seasons with Madrid where struggled with injuries before returning for more season with Milan. He would then return to São Paulo, before playing the last three years of his career in the US with Orlando. Today he is working as a director for AC Milan.
Shirt features and condition:
- Matchworn Ricardo Kaká #22 AC Milan 2013/14 shirt
- AC Milan white away shirt matchworn vs Genoa on 07.04.2014
- Adidas labels inside shirt with code digit label
- Clear signs of matchworn wear front and back
- AC Milan away shirt, short sleeves
- Liga Calcio Serie A patch on left sleeve
- Champions League 7 patch on right sleeve
- Adidas shirt make
- Fly Emirates shirt sponsor
- Shirt number #22
- Size printed in neck
- Small inside label on top shoulder
Provenance: Player swap